Saturday, April 6, 2013

C4K March

March 3, 2103

His name is Lance and he says I express my self through working hard at everything i do. It dont matter where im at or what im doing i always try my hardest. If im on the field i do what ever it takes to win to help my team. I am a leader on the field, in school, and out of school. I work out hard as i can. I take pride in everything i do to.

Lance,
My name is Chelsea Strong and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. This is a great post. I admire you and am proud of you. People like you are hard to come by. I am also the type of person that I work hard at whatever I do. Great post! Keep up the good work!

March 5, 2013

Hello to start you off with my information I will say I am Abby NOT Ted, but I will be talking about what Ted said and also some other stuff. The basis of what he said is you can do anything if you work for it. This man built a wind turbine and he dropped out of school. Now I’m not saying drop out of school because that’s not the point. The point is even after he couldn't go to school he said I want to continue learning and that’s what he did. He read a lot of books and learned about wind turbines and math and stuff like that. He liked the idea of a wind turbine and wanted to make one himself so he used recycled materials. He used a tractor fan, shock absorbed, bicycle frame, PVC pipes, PVC blades after melting, and a bicycle generator. Everyone thought he was crazy even his mom. It ended up working. In fact he would have a line at his house to charge peoples mobile phones. He also installed some lights. Now think about how hard he worked. All it took was some perseverance. I think that Ted was succesfull with his first try. I think so because it helped him fix his next try. It also gave him a place to start. I think the important thing is that he tried his best with his first attempt and then worked to make it better. If I had the chance to fix something about my school I would improve our energy source. I think that we should look for a renewable energy source like Ted did. I might think about solar for Vermont or maybe wind for Williston. I really like that Ted took his situation and made it better and I think that we can do that too. I think we could make that change to solar and or wind.

Hello Abby. My name is Chelsea Strong and I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I was assigned to comment on your blog. I enjoyed reading your blog post. It very encouraging. This goes to show you that we all have dreams and we can achieve them if we just set our minds to it like Ted did. Keep up the great work. Good luck on achieving your dreams.
Chelsea Strong

March 28, 2013

Why does people celebrate Easter for? Easter is celebrated in many different ways. Greece loves to celebrate the honour Jesus blood. In other countries people use Easter eggs for romantic things, or the rebirth of Jesus. Also celebrating a new life. Chocolate is made out of eggs which is very yummmy! I love my chocolate Easter eggs!

Hello Turuhira, my name is Chelsea Strong and I am a student at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile Alabama and in one of my classes I was selected to comment on your blog. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Here in Alabama, Easter represents the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins and three days later he arose from the dead. I agree with you on the chocolate eggs! I LOVE chocolate. Nice reading your blog. Keep up the great work!!

April 4, 2013

Hello,
My name is C.J. and I am 14 yrs old and in 8th grade. I have lived in Iowa, USA for my whole life. I enjoy doing hunting, fishing, football, and farming. My favorite subject in school is history or math. I spend my free time playing video games or going outside. When I get older I plan on becoming a farmer. I have a pet dog and his name is Jack. Do you have pets? What do you want to do when you get older?

Hello C.J. my name is Chelsea Strong and I go to the University of South Alabama in Mobile Alabama. I have lived in Mobile my whole life. I am studying Education at University of South Alabama. I enjoy spending time with my husband, fishing, going to the beach, and four wheeler riding. I spend most of my free time either working or doing homework. I also have one dog. He is a Husky. He is all white with one blue eye and one brown eye and his name is Rauca. When I grow up I want to be a Teacher. Nice reading your blog.
Chelsea Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment