Friday, September 7, 2012

Did you know?
This did you know video blew my mind. It is amazing to know that so much technology can be used in one minute but in just one second. There is so much technology out in this world that it is unbelievable. Technology has improved so much in the past few years that you have everything at your finger tips.
This video motivates me a ton. What blew my mind the most was the texting. Over 11 million text are sent out each minute. That is a ton, and some of the is me. India has the highest IQ's in the entire world. It makes me want to become a better leaner, a better listener, a better person, and most of all a better teacher. I can make a difference not only in the school I will teach at but in the United States and bring the IQ of children or adults up.
Mr. Winkle Wakes
Mr. Winkle over 100 years old had no clue what any of the new technology was. He was surprised at what had changed over a hundred years, except the school part. School hadn't changed that much cause it was just like he pictured and remembered from a hundred years ago.
Its amazing for me too really look back 20, 30, 40 years ago and see how much technology has come along. I do not think we could live with out technology today. Technology provides and makes it so much more easier to find things now days.
The Importance of Creativity
Creativity is so important these days. Not only is creativity important but talent is also. Today in the world we have some of the most talented and creative children. Most parents see there children as trouble maker and full of to much energy when in result the children just want to play a sport, draw, dance or do whatever. The parents do not take enough time to figure there children out they just take them to a doctor for them to figure it out.
I think children should be able to do whatever they want to do as far as academic wise. Like he said so many parents think something is wrong with there child so they immediately result to medicine when in reality you need to stick them in an activity to let all that energy out. A personal experience with me, at my job i have a server autistic child. Well with me going into special education I immediately fell in love with this child. All the other people I work with get so aggravated at him when al he wants is somebody to listen to him and play with him. the other day the child called me over there and he wanted to draw so I go him some paper and crayons and he started to draw dinosaurs and flowers and all this stuff and my heart started to smile.
Glass
Glass is amazing, especially this glass. When I looked at this post and saw it had something to do with glass I thought was does this class and glass have in common, well now I see because this is mind blowing.
Personally i think every school should have these. Now I know that is not going to happen but it would be awesome. Glass outside, glass in the car, everything made of glass I would personally love. I would have to take a class on how to use the glass ipad and the dash board of the car and the glasses from the air plane. Why cant we all just have a ton of money and buy it for ourselves. Maybe one day!

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea, I think it is amazing that you work with an autistic child. This job will give you experience before you even graduate. Since, I have to critique your page here goes nothing. I am not totally crazy about our font choice, you didn't put your links in your post or a picture. However, over all I think you understood the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "India has the highest IQ's in the entire world. " No. It is a matter of population size. You could say that the 25% of the population in India with the biggest ears outnumbers ALL of the people in the United States with two ears.

    What was the message that Mathew Needleman was trying to convey in Mr. Winkle Wakes?

    "Most parents see there children as trouble maker and full of to much energy when in result the children just want to play a sport, draw, dance or do whatever. " ...their not there ...too not to and the rest of the sentence is awkwardly written. Substitute in fact for in result.

    "...figure there children..." their not there

    "...they want to do as far as academic wise. " Instead of as far as academic wise just say academically.

    "... is wrong with there child..." Again you must use their instead of there! This is the third time you made this mistake. Not acceptable.

    "A personal experience with me, at my job i have a server autistic child." Awkward. Better: I have a severe autistic child at work. Note also that you did not capitalize I and that you used server instead of severe. Well, maybe you work at a restaurant and server is correct. I somehow doubt that!

    "All the other people I work with get so aggravated at him when al he wants is somebody to listen to him and play with him. the other day the child called me over there and he wanted to draw so I go him some paper and crayons and he started to draw dinosaurs and flowers and all this stuff and my heart started to smile." This should be broken into 3 sentences rather than having everything in one sentence. Or maybe it is two sentences now but you did not capitalize The in the other day.

    "...common, well now I see..." Well should start a new sentence, not continue the previous one.

    "...Why cant we all just..." can't instead of cant

    Your writing and proofreading need work. This is an unsatisfactory post because of your many writing errors. Your ideas were interesting, but the writing ruins it all.

    No picture and no links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your thoughts and views on the issues at hand with the whole China/India situation. The only thing I would have to say is your punctuation and sentence structure could be a little better and you will need to add your links to each section. I also think your job has to be the best job in the world right now. Intellectually challenged kids are so sweet and such a joy to be around. May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete